KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS & SPEECHES
Joel Widzer, a nationally-recognized travel industry analyst and author of The Penny Pincher’s Passport to Luxury Travel and numerous travel articles is personally available for company presentations for a fee.
As a Keynote speaker, he will highlight current travel trends and focus on how consumers and providers can build and maintain mutually-beneficial relationships that create value and memorable travel experiences. His presentations are tailored to the needs and interests of the audience and, prior to his appearance, he carefully reviews background data provided by the meeting organization.
Among his speech subjects:
- The 10 Most Common Mistakes Travelers Make
- 30 Things Every Traveler Should Know
- Should You Travel Now or Wait for a Deal?
- How Business Travelers Can Actually Enjoy Travel
Please inquire how we can tailor a presentation specific to your company’s needs.
Recent speaking engagements:
- Airline Payment Summit; Toronto, Canada
- Texas Business Travel Conference; Austin, Texas
- Customer Loyalty Seminar for Airline Executives; Nice, France
- Bain & Company, Panel Expert; Airline Loyalty Research
- San Francisco Business Coalition Round Table; San Francisco
- Los Angeles Travel Show
- UCLA Festival of Books; Los Angeles
- Theoretical Perspective on Travel
To discuss a personal appearance;
Please Inquire with your Details or call: 714-544-2855.